Our goal is to offer high quality, professional service to all of our clients. If you are not satisfied with our services, we offer a refund guarantee.
- Refund is not allowed once the request is approved.
- Refund must be requested within 15 calendar days from the order date.
- Refund is not applicable to domain registration fees.
- Refund must be requested in writing.
- Refund is not applicable on updates and add-ons on the existing website.
Our Cancellation and Refund policy has been planned to describe the circumstances under which digispades.net will provide refund.
Process for refund and the accountability of digispades.net result in such an appeal. Order for any of our services states that you approve and accept all the terms and conditions of digispades.net summarized in our refund strategy.
Web Services: digispades.net reserves 20% cancellation fee when you request a refund and the project is in progress, 80% cancellation fee when the site design is submitted for review but you are not satisfied, the Product is non-refundable once it is completed or found on your domain. If no advance has yet been made by the digispades.net team, you are eligible for refund within 7 days of the transaction date. Once the provision of the service begins, the web service design is considered completed 15 days from the date of the transaction and thereafter it will not be eligible for reimbursement.
Website Remodeling Services: digispades.net reserves 20% cancellation fee when requesting a refund and the project is in progress, 80% cancellation fee when site design is submitted for review but not found satisfied, non-refundable once completed.
For all SEO Services plans, you can cancel within 48 hours of the transaction date and receive a full refund for the remaining months of the committed period. No refunds will be issued for previous months.
- All prices are quoted in INR for INDIA and USD for other countries.
- All invoices are to be processed as per the schedule via your preferred method of payment.
- Milestone payments must be made within 5 working days of each milestone/schedule, unless mutually agreed otherwise. Final payment must be made prior to website/application/project going live.
- Receipt of payment is deemed as acceptance of the quote, milestone, delivery, project and terms & conditions.
- Digispades reserves the right to negotiate and refund appropriate portion of the amount paid by the customer towards the requested service. If you cancel your order after making the payment, but the work has not commenced, we will refund 80% of the payment that you have already made. If the order is canceled after the commencement of work, the maximum refund or charge will be 50% of the invoice. There will be no refund or adjustments if cancellation is called when more than 50% of the work has been completed. All cancellations must be received in writing and can be sent via regular mail, email. Telephone requests on cancellations will not be accepted.
- For minor or once-off works, payments need to be made either in advance or as per the terms mentioned in the invoice/proposal. If you require any changes to the terms, you must inform us in writing (emails accepted) within two working days of the receipt of the same.
- Late fees and charges: All outstanding invoices will incur a late payment fee of 10% of the pending amount per month, from the due date.
- Due date: Is the date on which the payment is due as per the terms on the invoice/proposal
- Outstanding Invoice: An invoice is deemed to be outstanding if the payment is still due after 14 days of the expiry of the due date.
- If you are late with a payment or have any queries regarding the Invoice, please contact us immediately on receiving the invoice or reminder emails.
- All communications/correspondences are generally done via emails. It is client’s responsibility to keep us updated with their relevant email addresses.
- Any payment relating to the domain name registration renewal or hosting or any 3rd party products or service purchased on behalf of the client will have to be paid in full and is non-refundable. In case of all renewal cancellations, we must be notified at least 30 days before the renewal date.
- Digispades generally builds and tests the websites/applications on our own servers or hosted domains. The website/application will be transferred-off to the nominated 3rd party server upon full payment of all invoices and dues.
These terms and conditions updated and effective as of October 27, 2019